Maxcraft 8 oz. Stubby Claw Hammer
For the DIY-er with little space for a toolbox, Maxcraft’s 8 oz. Stubby Claw Hammer is a must. Despite its short handle, this commanding tool features a full-size, notched, magnetic head, perfect for single-hand starts in tight spaces. A ribbed, no-slip grip secures the forged steel head, which has been polished smooth for nails of all widths and lengths. Maxcraft is one of the leading small handheld tool manufacturers and offers ratchets, scrappers, wrenches, and screwdrivers in its Stubby line of products.
Top Product Features
- 8 ounce full size, curved claw head
- Comfortable non-slip grip
- Magnetic nail starter
- Contoured handle
- I have a liking for this hammer due to its magnetic head. This is beneficial in instances where you are not capable of holding the nail with the other hand that is not holding the hammer. It's compact size and soft handle ensures comfort during its usage. Its quality is guaranteed as it is made of steel."
- This is a durable hammer that is designed with handy features that make your home maintenance effortless. It has a stubby handle which makes work in tight and confined space pain-free. It still has enough weight for most maintenance projects making this hammer invaluable in your lineup."
- MAXCRAFT 60626 8 oz. Stubby Claw Hammer: Full size 8 oz. forged steel claw head, Magnetic head holds nail for one-handed starting, Soft, non-slip, contoured handle grip, Stubby 6-inch length for small jobs or tight work areas."
- If you're working a small job or you're in a tight work area, this stubby claw hammer is a must-have. This gadget only weighs 8 oz, so it's light enough to carry around without distraction. The handle is made of a soft material in a contoured shape to provide a nonslip comfortable hold."
- For hammers, the weight will often influence how much force you can put down on a nail. As a result, this also affects how tough of a surface you can hammer. Lightweight hammers like the Maxcraft 60626 8-Ounce are perfect when your project involves lighter or softer woods."